We are a Czech company in charge of a collectible card game for children called Scratch Wars. Our world is full of valiant heroes, breathtaking battles and strategies, where the brave ones fight against each other, trying to break a terrible curse on their journey to glory. We are currently thirsty for a foreign language speakers, game enthusiasts, to join us on our way to the international expansion. Read below to see the current vacancies. For more information about the game, see the website or check: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/208284/scratch-wars.
Community Manager for Germany
We are looking for a German native speaker to take care of the development of Scratch Wars community in Germany. We are ready to hit the market, but we need a reliable, enthusiastic and responsible person to help us establish a working community of players, and take care of its further development.
What would you be doing on a daily basis?
- searching for keen Scratch Wars players to build our network of Scratch Lords and Leaders
- communicating with Scratch Lords and Leaders on social accounts (Facebook, Discord), getting their feedbacks on the game, adjusting game hierarchy system based on the feedbacks (or even recreating it for the German region in case it would be needed)
- organizing Scratch Wars events
- spreading the word about Scratch Wars game
- administering Scratch Wars social accounts in German with help of our marketing team
What would you get for it?
- salary :)
- job where you can really create something - you would be the one to adjust players' system in German speaking region,
- job that has an impact - you would be the one who would set the style of newly emerging game environment for the whole DACH market,
- possibility to join many gaming (as well as non-gaming) events while promoting Scratch Wars game (be it Essen Spiel or other smaller ones).
For more information please contact Michaela at email@example.com. Don't forget to attach your CV and write about your relationship to games. We would prefer to hire somebody in-house for our Prague office, but if you are not settled in Prague, it could also work - send us the materials anyway. Please mention in your email, that you are applying for the community manager position.